Little Sailor is a sailing and motorboat simulator. Take Little Sailor with you and learn basics of sailing! See how wind force affects the sail and test your skills against AI opponents in a yacht race. Learn how to trim the sails to make the most use of wind energy.
Discover when there is a risk of capsizing. Practice sailing downwind and upwind, tacking and gybing. Improve navigation skills, sail race strategy and tactics.
v4.4: new simulation of water waves, improved: rendering of waves, simulation of yachts and gulls, GUI and tutorial
v4.2: handles bada 1.0.0 stability problems, launches slightly faster, AI opponents are smarter.
- realistic simulation of sailboat and motorboat
- six AI opponents, from newbies to experienced sailors
- generator of custom tracks
- adjustable weather conditions (wind strength, direction and variation)
- shoals and dangerous areas
- textual and graphical race summary
- comparative sailing skill estimate
- multi-touch and accelerometer control of rudder and sail
- miscellaneous speed units (knots, m/s, km/h, mph) and distance units (meters, feet, yards)
- target hint to help beginners
- apparent wind and telltale indicators.
? [bada Champion] Grand Prize winner of bada Global Developer Challenge! ?
Deepak Kaku ‘DK’
Fb android port page – Badadroid