1) Download whatsapp: http://www.whatsapp.com/android/
2) Download STR AppGuard: http://www.backes-srt.de/produkte/srt-appguard/
3) Boot phone to badadroid and download a filemanager from a site (I recomend androzip pro): http://www.4shared.com/android/Slt95cCy/AndroZip_Pro__21_.html
4) Look at the statusbar when download finished and install it.
5) Connect phone to pc.
6) move over whatsapp and STR AppGuard.
7) install from your filemanager.
8) At STR, go to your apps, then click at whatsapp and follow what you have to do.
9) When finished, go to your secured apps and disable phone call (phone id).
10) If you dont have a phone scroll down till 14 (sorry, only at pc).
11) Insert your sim to an other phone.
12) Verify your phone number at badadroid and take over the 3 number code from the other phone (you get it in a sms).
14) If you dont have a second phone, download bluestacs: http://bluestacks.com/
15) Install it and install whatsapp at bluestack.
16) Boot your phone into bada.
17) Verify your phone number at your pc and take over the 3 number code from your phone.
18) Now you have whatsapp at your pc.
19) Enjoy! (mine didnt worked at phone with bluestack)